Direct advertising works - and can be measured
Direct advertising lets you reach customers where they are at their most relaxed and where decisions are taken: at home. Here, you can communicate with people who do not use a “No advertising” sticker and who as such have consciously decided to receive advertising.
An advertising medium with a broad reach across the entire population
The MA Strategy Consumer Study 2016 shows:
60% of the Swiss population lives in households that are open to advertising (without "no publicity" stickers) and can be reached by you. These people actively say "yes" to advertising. 3.3 million make use of the brochures they receive at least on a weekly basis – a very high figure, also in comparison to other media.
Source: MA Strategy Consumer 2016
Direct advertising Swiss
- Direct advertising can be measured – thanks to varied response elements such as coupons, competitions etc.
- Direct advertising is varied – there are barely any limits to implementing your advertising message.
- Direct advertising promotes a dialogue – and strengthens customer retention in the target group thanks to regular interaction.
- Direct advertising is target-group-specific – because delivery areas can be precisely chosen.
- Direct advertising promotes sales – because up-to-date offers intensify the buying impulse.
- Direct advertising is affordable – because high coverages are possible with even a small budget.
Advertising offer [Link]